Bookings secured via BBZI are secured with our Booking Guarantee. If your validated booking at the hotel (for which you have been granted a voucher) is unavailable or cannot be honored upon your check-in and no other room type similar to that which you have booked are available, please contact our 24-hour BBZI Customer Service Center at the telephone or mobile numbers listed on your hotel voucher. Our BBZI Customer Service Specialists will immediately arrange a room at another suitable hotel within close proximity to your original booking. BBZI will pay for your correspondence costs to our office as well as transportation fees and provide you a ten (10%) discount on your new booking total amount.
If you do not prefer to stay at the replacement hotel, BBZI will reimburse to your account the original booking full amount plus an additional night (equivalent to total cost of an overnight (1 night) stay based on the original booking, inclusive of any and all taxes and charges).
The amount equivalent to an overnight (1 night) stay based on the original booking shall be debited from your account:
- for any cancellation received after the Cancellation Due Date stipulated in your confirmation e-mail.
- if you do not arrive without prior notification to BBZI upon the Check-In Date stipulated in your confirmation e-mail. Such failure to arrive shall be treated as a cancellation received after the Cancellation Due Date stipulated in your confirmation e-mail.
Any modification to your booking must be made through BBZI and not with the hotel, for example:
- Change in booked dates
- Extension of booked stay
- Earlier Check-Out Date
- Delay in Arrival
- Booking cancellation in full or in part
Any question or clarification on your booking prior to your arrival or during your stay at the hotel should be directed to our BBZI Customer Service Center Specialists. BBZI must be informed of all cancellations within office hours from 8:00am to 6:00pm from Mondays to Sundays.
To request for reimbursement, please contact us:
- On our website at www.bookbelowzero.com
- By telephone at +6326250318 (International Call Charges will apply)
- By mobile phone at +639399080465 and +639228765780
Please note that shortening your stay or cancelling your booking after the Cancellation Due Date stipulated in your confirmation e-mail during peak seasons or periods of high occupancy may incur a penalty charge enforced by the hotel. Should a penalty charge be enforced, the equivalent amount will be debited from your account.
Cancellation requests submitted via any of the mediums above stipulated before the Cancellation Due Date stipulated in your confirmation e-mail shall be refunded 100% of the total booking cost within 10 days of receipt of the request. Any cancellation request submitted after the Cancellation Due Date stipulated in your confirmation e-mail or shortened stays with prior notification will also be processed within 10 days, and the reimbursement shall be net of the applicable penalty charge. Shortened stays with notification after your Check-Out Date will take longer than 10 days to process as hotels may not be immediately able to confirm the exact dates of your stay. In this circumstance, we will inform you via e-mail of the status of your reimbursement upon our receipt of your request, and the reimbursement shall be net of the applicable penalty charge.
The value of each voucher is the amount the customer pays for it. It is not the face value of the services specified by the voucher.
In the event that a reimbursement is demandable, no cash shall be returned, but instead the customer's BBZI account shall be credited with the amount paid for the subject voucher. The crediting procedure shall be as follows:
- identification of the voucher including REDEMPTION CODE and USER NAME as printed on the voucher, and Merchant with whom you sought to redeem
- statement of the date, time, and circumstances in which the Merchant was discovered to be out of business, and
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the voucher has never been redeemed with the Merchant.
2. We will respond to the request upon verification of the following:
- the Merchant has gone out of business,
- your voucher is still unclaimed, and
- your voucher was still valid at the date of the request.
3. We shall credit your BBZI account with the full amount of the price paid for the subject voucher within ten (10) working days from your receipt of our email granting your request.
BBZI will automatically send you an e-mail notification right after you have successfully booked your hotel.
As changes in market conditions or circumstances occur in real-time and with high frequency, information displayed on this website may not be immediately updated to reflect the current position. BBZI hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any content in this website.
While we make every effort to partner with establishments that provide an acceptable standard of service and accommodation for the price paid, BBZI hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality or adequacy of any hotel listed on our website.